• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Mmmph, nice wheels on the 850... :badboy: Now, if only I had the money to get them and spacers for my 240...

Julio said:
Hey Thanks,

It didn't look like that in the beginning. Just got done installing 1997 960 seats. (totaly awesome. Better back & lumbar support)You can pick up the rear spoiler off ebay every now and then as well as the center decor panel.
2073373_2_full.jpg

The rims are from this past summer group buy. Still have some sets left if you are interested. :badboy:
Yeah I know what you mean about the 780. I' haven't bothered to register it since I purchased it in 2002. No time to drive it as a pleasure vehicle (Sunday driver). I refuse to drive it otherwise so it's been sitting in my garage ever since. I think this coming summer
is going to happen though. Cheers:-D

No prob man, you have two very nice Volvos! :-D So, how much would a set of those rims run? I'd love to have a set, but I'm sure they're not peanuts... They're ment for the RWD offset, correct? So they won't fit on my V90 properly? What size tires do they take? Man, those would look sweet on my 960! As for the 780, geez, ya gotta drive it! At least once in a while, lol :) My V90 is my new baby, although the 964 is an absolutely mint Florida car, it's just not as good looking as the dark blue V90. My last baby was my '91 745T, but a guy wanted to pay me top dollar for it and I couldn't have two summer cars, so I sold it :-( I know what you mean about the 960 seats, the seats in my 964 are the older 960/940 style and are nice, but the seats in my V90 form to my body so much better. The bolsters are bigger.

My '89 245 DL (soon to be Ti hopefully )

I love Harrison's and I think they love us too. I think every member of my family has their number in their cell phone.

here are some pics of Frank the Tank, they arent too interesting

yea great guys up there

silverwagon said:
No prob man, you have two very nice Volvos! :-D So, how much would a set of those rims run? I'd love to have a set, but I'm sure they're not peanuts... They're ment for the RWD offset, correct? So they won't fit on my V90 properly? What size tires do they take? Man, those would look sweet on my 960! As for the 780, geez, ya gotta drive it! At least once in a while, lol :) My V90 is my new baby, although the 964 is an absolutely mint Florida car, it's just not as good looking as the dark blue V90. My last baby was my '91 745T, but a guy wanted to pay me top dollar for it and I couldn't have two summer cars, so I sold it :-( I know what you mean about the 960 seats, the seats in my 964 are the older 960/940 style and are nice, but the seats in my V90 form to my body so much better. The bolsters are bigger.

Thats correct. Rear wheel drive only. The offset is 20mm. I run 225 45 17's with the rear fender lip rolled. 215's fit with no problem. Price is $1000 + shipping. If you don't have all the money now, I can take a deposit to hold a set for you. As for the 780. I get to sit in the drivers seat once a month.:-D I let the engine idle for a good 30 mins to keep the moisture from settling in.

My car, the day I bought it...

And then, my car, a few weeks and +73HP/82NM later.
I know, I know. I forgot to but the center caps on the rims to cover the holes.
They are Pegasus by the way...

Last edited:
frpe82 said:
My car, the day I bought it...

And then, my car, a few weeks and +65HP later.
I know, I know. I forgot to but the center caps on the rims to cover the holes.
They are Pegasus by the way...

Sweet!!

Okeydokey then, may as well post here even though I think most people would've seen this pikky already ... she's hopefully on her way to the panelbeater in the next few weeks, and the majority of the remaining glitches will be Cleared Up (maybe I can post a comparo pic then):

most_trim_attached_side_small.JPG

Julio said:
Thats correct. Rear wheel drive only. The offset is 20mm. I run 225 45 17's with the rear fender lip rolled. 215's fit with no problem. Price is $1000 + shipping. If you don't have all the money now, I can take a deposit to hold a set for you. As for the 780. I get to sit in the drivers seat once a month.:-D I let the engine idle for a good 30 mins to keep the moisture from settling in.
30 minutes of idling?!!?? I wouldn't imagine that being good for it... Better than not starting it up, but not great for it. I'd at least rev it up a bit through there, but there's nothing like a good, decently hard drive, with fresh gas. Keeps the bearings, suspension, transmisison, BRAKES, operating and lubed. Please please please actually take it for a good hour or so drive once a month, it'll be in MUCH better shape, and won't need a suspension and brake overhaul when you finally do want to get it out of the garage. Old gas = bad, crusty, gunky, icky, sticky, yuck yuck. :-D

Here's a chop someone did of mine (Peggies, shaved trim, tint, bigger exhaust pipe):
volvo_chop.jpg

Original:
IMG_3943.JPG

Forg said:
Okeydokey then, may as well post here even though I think most people would've seen this pikky already ... she's hopefully on her way to the panelbeater in the next few weeks, and the majority of the remaining glitches will be Cleared Up (maybe I can post a comparo pic then):

most_trim_attached_side_small.JPG
I haven't seen it, have any more?
Looks spectacular so far! ;-)

Hank Scorpio said:
looks pretty damn hot to me!
Thankyou sir; however, I still take issue with the fact that you chose your 242's paint-colour after me, got it painted after I got mine done, and yet yours was finished a couple of years before mine!!
Well, maybe I don't really care that much ... :)
[Despite the photo, it's actually a very similar colour to yours, particularly in direct sunlight]

Back