• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2019 (Completed!)

Sent in a 10 spot. I don't usually post or lurk anymore. But hopefully that will change this spring. This forum made a big impact in my life. And I will keep on supporting it.

Thanks guys!

For those of you with stickers coming... they will start going out soon to those who provided mailing addresses and not email addresses... lol

$25 your way. So glad I stumbled upon this forum back in 2004. Learned so much and met so many great local people over the years.

Just saw the donation thread. Money sent! Thanks for providing one of the few great forums. Active member count in an age where forums are dying is proof we're here to stay!
Matt

Haven't logged in for ages but saw this notification and dropped $15. On another forum I'm on they ask for a 1% donation to the forum for anything you sell on there, I think that would be a good model here considering how much we all love flipping parts.

Back