• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Redblock knocked...time to upgrade

So I figured it out pretty easy. Stock wiring has 2 plugs next to passenger side firewall. One is 2white wires for heaters. 2nd is one black wire signal. I am using a 14point7 SLC wideband controller that also has a narrowband output. Hooked it up and she is running very smooth and stock Rex Regina is targetting 1.00 lambda which is 14.7 afr. Perfect. When going into boost it drops to .75-.80 which is 11-11.76. very safe.

Hey y'all! Update time!

I've put a few thousand miles on the car since it's been turbo swapped and the Regina turbo setup is running great!!! I have been running wastegate pressure (5-6) psi and my afrs have bee great. This is on the 315cc orange (@3.5 bar) injectors but my fpr is 3.0 bar so they are more like 270cc.

I got a set of v70 400cc blues (which at 3.0 bar is more like 340cc) and a nice MBC (turbonetics style)

I did some testing watching the afrs and have it set at 12 psi and she runs awesome!!!! This is on completely STOCK Regina EFI. No piggyback or anything :) with an safc I could easily crank the duty cycle up and run more boost :)

Happy turboing and have a great day!!!

Glad to see you really have this running well! 12psi is fun boost. What map sensor are you using? If it is the stock one don't you run out of pressure sensing at some point?

Back