• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Aftermarket Overdrive Solenoid

intothelabyrinth

Anybody ever gotten an overdrive solenoid for the auto trans and it only has one hole? This one I got has the hole in the center smaller o-ring, but not the bigger hole inside of the big o-ring. I don't think this thing will work. The damn ebay listing photo shows it with 2 holes as normal, the thing looks like it will fit, but I don't even really see what it would do.

That's the plan... I'll def leave a review on this thing if it is not resolved. I'm pissed that it is going to take this long, although it isn't the biggest deal in the world! I'll let you guys know how it turned out. Look at this stupid ****!

3Spp3ycl.jpg

That's the plan... I'll def leave a review on this thing if it is not resolved. I'm pissed that it is going to take this long, although it isn't the biggest deal in the world! I'll let you guys know how it turned out. Look at this stupid ****!

3Spp3ycl.jpg

:omg: Whats the name of the vendor/mfg? That way we can all know the name and stay away.

That is what I'm hoping for, I feel like I might could just drill it and make it work but I don't really want to do that. The actual solenoid works fine, it is just missing a hole! The seller is bavarianmotorpart on ebay. There is also another listing that is almost the same from a different seller, and they both have the same 4 reviews... hmmm fishy.

That *has* to be a mistake. Drill bit probably broke in the machine and nobody noticed until after that one got through. It's not like it could even work in a different car, there's no way that solenoid can do anything.

They just told me I would "have to send the item back first", before they would send out another one. I'm going to do everything I can to pull the plug on the paypal funds.

They just told me I would "have to send the item back first", before they would send out another one. I'm going to do everything I can to pull the plug on the paypal funds.

If the photo you took isn't enough for them, make sure they understand you've already published it and the name behind it; they'd probably enjoy better sales with a positive review.

Back