• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mr.Borrie's 760 TIC

Ryan's 'Hova' tail lights came with the wiring adaptors in the box. You'll also need an angle grinder / Dremel ;-)

cheers

James

Ryan's 'Hova' tail lights came with the wiring adaptors in the box. You'll also need an angle grinder / Dremel ;-)

cheers

James

Yeah i just order the adaptors from hova, too bad they dont take paypall.
It turned out 30 euro's shipped (including bank fees ect) to the Netherlands its not too bad i guess.
And yes i already knew about the cutting up the back to make them fit :lol:

Last edited:
Lots of nice sexy new parts going on. I approve!!!!!

Be interesting to see how the Rica Chip is coded, Another Turbobricker and myself have just got the eprom programmer to be able to reading the various chips data and write new ones, allthough blank chips are getting harder to find as there so old school.

We have stock chips, a JP styling chip, Superchip and I'm going to ask the dude who I sold my BSR chip to if we can borrow it back to read it so we can do some more comparissons and see how there differently mapped.

Dude! You've got the Hova's! Yaay!

You're going to have a sexy car ouwe.

:rofl: Hahah thanks ouwe!

Lots of nice sexy new parts going on. I approve!!!!!

Be interesting to see how the Rica Chip is coded, Another Turbobricker and myself have just got the eprom programmer to be able to reading the various chips data and write new ones, allthough blank chips are getting harder to find as there so old school.

We have stock chips, a JP styling chip, Superchip and I'm going to ask the dude who I sold my BSR chip to if we can borrow it back to read it so we can do some more comparissons and see how there differently mapped.

Thanks, im just doing what i always dreamed of doing with a 700 serie sedan :-)

I think i know somebody who has that same machine, i'll ask if he want to copy it for you and maybe we can share the info on the chips with each other. i dont think anyone would mind since old motronic is dead anyway.. i will upgrade to LH someday too but it would be fun to compare chips :cool:

Some pics a friend of mine made, Jessye also jumped into the pic at one point :lol:

img0738klein800.jpg

img0748klein800.jpg

img0715klein.jpg

img0766klein.jpg

Last edited:
yesterday White-Rice and me won first price on the elandrun of the class turbocharged RWD :)
Granted there where only 2 others in that class that day but still its nice to be first with something.
read al about it here: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=166715

that day did not went good at all if i look back at it, i really need to learn to go easy on corners and some big swaybars would be good.. looking at JW's 245 going through the corners controlled and all made be a bit jelouse :lol:

img1009n.jpg

Back