• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

show your wheels!

Found the book(2001 Tire Guide). What tire places use. Taurus wheel is listed as 107.9mm.

Now the the book also lists Volvo 240 wheels as exactly 108mm, just as I remembered, Ford Taurus wheel is ALMOST a 108mm, but not quite...whether it's enough to matter I do not know...

they're 108.

i've run them.

Lots of times, on certain thing half a mm is quite a difference. I never tried taurus wheels on a 240. Might work, might wobble dunno.

they dont.
Cool, good thing to know. How's the offset on the Taurus wheels work out on Volvo 240? Still need spacers I take it?

I looked it up & the 2001 Lincoln LS has 107.9 bolt pattern too. And there are several very cool looking Lincoln LS wheels too. One with polished spokes/centers

Cool, good thing to know. How's the offset on the Taurus wheels work out on Volvo 240? Still need spacers I take it?

I looked it up & the 2001 Lincoln LS has 107.9 bolt pattern too. And there are several very cool looking Lincoln LS wheels too. One with polished spokes/centers

need a 25mm spacer.

Anyone know where I can purchase hubcentric adapters for 5x4.25 to 5x4.5. The rims are from a 93 ford ranger. I know that the 89 Mustangs had the same pattern as the 72 142. Also, would I need spacers? the rims are 15'' on 195/65/R14 tires.

jaguars, too.

Ford Contour, and an Eagle Premier ES or LX is 107.9 also. The Premier is the only Eagle listed with 107.9 pattern though

Ford Focus is 107.9 but only had 4 studs....
I've been told certain AMC cars had 107.9 pattern too, but this book does not go back far enough to list them.

This book also lsts the wheel offsets, and width of rim, and of course the tire sizes.

If anyone wants me to look up/check a wheel for them just post in this thread or PM me.

Last edited:
If you're gonna get thick spacers you might as well change the bolt pattern and use more attractive MB or BMW wheels.

Ford Contour, and an Eagle Premier ES or LX is 107.9 also. The Premier is the only Eagle listed with 107.9 pattern though

Ford Focus is 107.9 but only had 4 studs....
I've been told certain AMC cars had 107.9 pattern too, but this book does not go back far enough to list them.

This book also lsts the wheel offsets, and width of rim, and of course the tire sizes.

If anyone wants me to look up/check a wheel for them just post in this thread or PM me.

or i can tell you here.

ferrari, some jags, some fords, some lincolns.

Stole it from the seller, but they are officially mine! just got to source the caps and get ready to polish those suckers.

bd6a1eb4.jpg

Back