• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Inspiration -- 240 Style (DONT POST YOUR OWN)

Paul Schue's black 240 wagon

79503834.lPKMmLfz.jpg

Dave Barton's wagon...

031806-002-med.jpg

medium blue 244 that's been floating around with the S70 airdam and side skirts in it...

397.jpg

Chigga's (real name unknown to me) 744SE...

Picture354-1.jpg

Cameron, I would pimp that wagon too even with the bottle cap rims. That makes me want a 245 SO freaking badly.

Cameron, I would pimp that wagon too even with the bottle cap rims. That makes me want a 245 SO freaking badly.

I know, right?! Guess I better crank the coilovers down some more on my wagon when I get it running again w/ the new engine. Ground clearance be damned!
okaaay.gif

I know, right?! Guess I better crank the coilovers down some more on my wagon when I get it running again w/ the new engine. Ground clearance be damned!
okaaay.gif

Just you wait, my current springs bottom out the perch on the tires, which is why I've got some 6"x350s sitting on the bench waiting until after the autox this weekend to go in. :-D

Dave B's was the complete mold visually I started with for the V-Ron...I loved that car...What is this up to now? Does anyone know?

63746_original.jpg

63756_original.jpg

This was one of the cars on the board that always seemed to motivate me.
yup, uh huh!

This last one is just hands down my favorite.
favvolvophoto.jpg

Lest we never forget THIS one....

One of the early 'fast' Volvo's. Still faster than my wagon....for now...but that will change.

In case Doug reads this....you stopped kicking yourself yet?
attachment.php

Where is that car now?

G

I believe Connecticut -- Belongs to a member here -- Blackbrick, something like that I think? Is that right?

Yes Cameron... Greg has the car, here in CT... I believe he's in the middle of rewiring the whole thing right now. Last time I saw the car was like back in December, Greg and I pulled the stereo system out and it resides in my car now.

I think i've seen underhood shots of that car before... The hood is jacked up to allow extra heat to dissapate... cause there is something hot under there ;-)

Except because of the low pressure area at the base of the windshield, it doesn't work at speed. Guess it would be OK while sitting....

Haha sorry- yeah when you mass delete and enter a reason it applies it to all of the selected posts to delete.

Yeah... I saw that guys post and was like oh come on.

I personally like te rusty/work in progress ones. I mean my car is rusty... so it works :-)

Back