• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis Meet April 12th

Looks like due to family emergency I will only be there for the show Sunday morning.
If I can get away Saturday night I may sneak off to Davis, or wherever something good is happening, but still don't know how to work that out.

The good news is I might be in a Volvo this time, at least it will be on the trailer.

Big BBQ at Walter's Saturday night, over near Greenback/I80. Might be closer if you were crashing at your parents place.

FYI guys, if you haven't already, please RSVP for the days events on Saturday over at http://www.sacvolvoclub.org/Home/events#M4b. We are currently 1 shy on the karting, though it will still happen, but a touch more expensive. If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so ASAP!

See you guys on Sunday, looking forward to the show this year. I'm bringing a bunch of stuff to try to sell/trade along with our new 245, finally back in the Volvo game.

I'll be at a midnight showing of The Room hosted by Tommy himself in SF till 3am on Sunday. I'm going to try and make the show.

Anyone caravaning up from the south? I'm in san Jose, wondering if i could jump in on my trek to Davis

Also what's the address. For my GPS

Depending which way you are going, you'd be passing not too far from me...I'll be driving our S70 T5

Central Park in Davis should pop up in your GPS (it does on my phone GPS)

Back