• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

740SE... The Ultimate Daily Driver

We'll as far as alarms go, my 90 745 has a 90's alpine dual impact alarm in it. YOu know has the clicker that opens the door and chirps at you if you rock the car a little bit. SAme siren deal under the hood. Makes it easy to open the door without having to use your key. Not sure if volvo did any factory alarms in 740's or 940's. Question for Roy perhaps.

The work that you've put into the car so far looks great. I love the SE's... just how every late model 740 should have left the factory.

Might want to pull the spoiler and check under it to make sure that there isn't any corrosion hiding below.

Was going to wait to install the headlights until I found new fogs but they were killing me so I went ahead and switched them out.

16m7r5f.jpg

sdpm2q.jpg

2hx7iup.jpg

2zfoisl.jpg

fz0mxt.jpg

fnwl81.jpg

11l4tjp.jpg

28uu5co.jpg

10xh4bs.jpg

Very nice. How did you go with mounting the rear seats? Mine need a bracket still!

It's not the best daily! Better to keep them.

I think someone has a set of the fogs that you need in the for sale section. New headlights make a big difference!

Very nice. How did you go with mounting the rear seats? Mine need a bracket still!

It's not the best daily! Better to keep them.

What exactly could you not mount? Everything seemed to match up the same other than headrests

I saw this one for sale on craigslist (never went to look at it) but dang, I wish I would have. Nice job cleaning it up!

Nothing big to see here. Just keeping up with the little things done.

2hp5f9j.jpg

2dakux5.jpg

Sunroof wasnt going back but would try and move forward so figured it had to be the switch, which it was. Another thing crossed off of the list.

15dl9v8.jpg

Long time since I have posted. Had to finally tackle the exhaust because I was getting sick of fumes on the way to work every morning... :roll:

Must say this exhaust is pretty nice for $275 shipped...

m8pro4.jpg

2vb4cw8.jpg

jujtl1.jpg

Just watching you tidy up those nagging loose ends that so many of us deal with is beyond pleasing.

Enjoy that car, extremely impressive work.

Gonna swap the trans for a stick?

Man, you make me want to not part my red almost SE. :/ I'm just not partial to it since It's not complete. It's a 91 744 with all the SE bits except badge, turbo and original power sunroof.

looks great, what exhaust is that? 2.5" piping? Any issues with the fit?

Back