• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My new NATO DailyBitch 945

MadDog_945

Våga Vägra 8V
Bought a new one.. 96' 945 FK...

It's red.. so it's gonna be repainted in NATOGreen matte, gets a lift and AllTerrain Tyres :)

*teased* ;)

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0317.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

Last edited:
So,

Whats the Plan?

The Plan is to paint it in RAL6031 instead of red and RAL 9005 Silk for all Apllications like spoilers and moldings...

The Paint arrived in a bucket 30 Mins Ago... nows the question.... roll it or spray it? :)

Also this car got a MR-Sweden Motorsport lowering Kit which is going to be replaced with OEM Dampers and Springs. The rearaxle will be lifted with POM Spacers and in the Front I'll try it with Dieselsprings first.. if this wont fit i'll go get some springs made..

The Tyres: it will be OEM steelies with 195or205 75or80 R15 AllTerrain.. Hope this wont Rub :)

I want those tires! Also just roller the whole thing and let the paintsit for a few minutes then use a razor blade to clean the glass.

Nah... i find the effect of rolling a car together with putting some attention to detail an awesome combo...

But now where its green.. its hilarious what spots you don't recognize are spotting through with red.. like the bumperlip or the the hoodgap and such.. grml.. ;)

Does anyone got ideas for a roofgratebox?

I want to transport the sleddogwagon on it and make it look rat with sparetyre and so on ;)

Last edited:
I think you can fit a 960 suspension strut assembly for a nice lift.

Edit: and in the rear you can use volvo 245 "tow springs"

Back