• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BC Racing coilovers for 740/940?!?

keatonml53

So I was surfing through FCP Euro and found coilovers for the 700/900 cars without independent rear suspension and was shocked. I haven't been able to check the BC racing website yet to see if these are legit, but I am highly considering these and am very tempted to order. Anyone out there know anything about these? Thoughts? Concerns?

Hi buddy,

Been talked about quite a few times.

The search on this site is rubbish, search via google just use something like "turbobricks BC coilovers" you will find lots of discussions regarding them.

From what i understand as im considering getting something sorted shortly is they are ok other than the fact that the rear spring perches do not allow you to use universal springs to enable you to easily change up for different spring rates etc.

There are companies that can provide a spring perch that allows these kinda interchangeable springs. But i guess it depends on what your doing with the car and whether this is needed or not.

Im steering towards this set up as its an easy route especially as im in UK and so cant order setup from Ben. My other option would be to contact GAZ who are uk company and make some decent shocks but its more of a custom thing.

Good luck to ya

Im steering towards this set up as its an easy route especially as im in UK and so cant order setup from Ben. My other option would be to contact GAZ who are uk company and make some decent shocks but its more of a custom thing.

Good luck to ya

We ship to the UK all the time. No reason you can't order from Kaplhenke (Ben)

Hi buddy,

Been talked about quite a few times.

The search on this site is rubbish, search via google just use something like "turbobricks BC coilovers" you will find lots of discussions regarding them.

From what i understand as im considering getting something sorted shortly is they are ok other than the fact that the rear spring perches do not allow you to use universal springs to enable you to easily change up for different spring rates etc.

There are companies that can provide a spring perch that allows these kinda interchangeable springs. But i guess it depends on what your doing with the car and whether this is needed or not.

Good luck to ya

Thanks, I'm just looking for a street/track setup that's better performing than lowering springs and isn't too expensive. Eventually I would like to upgrade to the kaplehenke stuff, but I'm 19 and have a college student's budget.

Thanks, I'm just looking for a street/track setup that's better performing than lowering springs and isn't too expensive. Eventually I would like to upgrade to the kaplehenke stuff, but I'm 19 and have a college student's budget.

If you are handy you can purchase the DIY stuff from Kaplhenke. Include some dampers and its not much diff in price from the BC stuff. The BC stuff requires cutting and welding anyways.

If you are handy you can purchase the DIY stuff from Kaplhenke. Include some dampers and its not much diff in price from the BC stuff. The BC stuff requires cutting and welding anyways.

I'm not too good with a welder so I'll pass and stick with lowering springs for now. Once I'm a bit more handy/have more $$ I'll go with the kaplhenke stuff.

Come on then Swedey boy.

Ive jumped on and off your site a fair few times.

So whats what if i want full GAZ setup front and rear inc decent camber plate

Do you need my old legs ?
Whats time scale ?
How much ?
How do i pay ?
Can i chose spring rates ?

Yes need your old legs
3 week turn around but can be done on exchange
For full front and rear inc camber plates ?1060
You can pay paypal, card, cash, bank transfer
Yes you can choose spring rates, I have a fair selection of springs in stock

Back