• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Official Davis 2010 Turbobricks Shens + AutoX + Swap Meet/Car Show Pic-thread.

4586699579_c62cac934e_b.jpg

Starting the Trip...

Whoa, you organized your shelves! Very nice. :-P

Stared at Luke's car multiple times trying to figure out how I knew it... I actually like it better this way. But what the hell did happen to Fredrik?

Haha, only reason i knew it was from the sticker on the back window, i remember Fredrik having that made right before Davis '08. What happened to all the 850 stuff? I remember a lot of work being put into making it fit somewhat decently. Fredrik's still around, doesn't cruise the board much. He's got a bugeye sprite he's restoring right now.

Haha, only reason i knew it was from the sticker on the back window, i remember Fredrik having that made right before Davis '08. What happened to all the 850 stuff? I remember a lot of work being put into making it fit somewhat decently. Fredrik's still around, doesn't cruise the board much. He's got a bugeye sprite he's restoring right now.

The panel fit was pretty good, but the paint was awful, runs everywhere. The wiring and stuff under the hood was interesting, and things looked pretty similar under there still. I remember a thread a while back with somebody (the new owner?) looking for help figuring out what was done wiring wise to the car.

The panel fit was pretty good, but the paint was awful, runs everywhere. The wiring and stuff under the hood was interesting, and things looked pretty similar under there still. I remember a thread a while back with somebody (the new owner?) looking for help figuring out what was done wiring wise to the car.

i looked in the glovebox and almost started crying. i would rather just take it to rsi and hand them a stack of money than even try to mess with the wiring.

Alright I finally got some time to resize some pictures. I apologize if some are dark because it did an automatic balance. If theres a photo you want in its full size (5184x3456) and edited, pm me.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting them up. For all of you who didn't make it, those are a perfect representation of the awesomeness that is the annual Davis meet.

Back