• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo's in Snow

drive it everyday

705176_4958707329831_977882593_o.jpg

I wanted to see how far i could get, without shoveling snow..

DSCN2855.jpg

It still drove a couple of meters before it came to a halt.

Last edited:
viewer

Trying this for the first time via picasaweb. Freaking annoying compared to photobucket but they've been glitchy for me lately. Fingers crossed

Augh photobucket it is

IMG_20121228_154919.jpg

Last edited:
hunting for Xmas trees 2012 - again 7km to woods on a road only used by 4x4 and game hunters. Well my R still can get to a lot of places my boss with XC90 will never go :oogle: . Some snow blew over the bonnet, some still stuck in the bumper. Some places scraping with the bottom but it still drives. I love this daily driver with Michelin X-Ice tyres.
large_27633363_c0T1.jpg

large_27633361_SG9k.jpg

good to have some land where to get at least some xmas trees :) Only 4 this year.

So jealous you bought that!! I called and it was too late. Is it as clean as it looked in the pics, exterior wise?

I don't want to go too crazy about it until i get it home and cleaned up, but i went up with my dad and it was much cleaner then either of us was expecting. I have a post in maintenance with some more pics and info, but yeah it's really clean. It's not flawless but for a 33 year old 242 on the east coast i think it's hard to find better, for what i paid it was an easy decision. I hope i can get it running without too much hassle, I've never even driven a 240!

Back