• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

BNE Update: 240 Split Brake Line Brackets

blkaplan

50 shades of beige
300+ Club
240splitbrakelinebrackets_1024x1024.jpg

coiloverswithbrakelinebracket_1024x1024.jpg

ReinforcedwithBrakelinebracket_1024x1024.jpg

Brackestonstockstruts_1024x1024.jpg

Just finished a production run on a new product. An easy and reliable way to clamp the stock brake lines in place on a 240 that doesn't require separating the lines or zipties to remove and install the front strut housings. :cool:

Now currently in stock and shipping! http://www.kaplhenke.com/collections/240/products/240-split-brake-line-bracket

240 brake lines, #IDFWU

When you install them, you can listen to this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_X6PrASho

Last edited:
Also Ben said if we found 14 more people who would be interested in a single line version (for the ABS guys), he could do a run!

Also Ben said if we found 14 more people who would be interested in a single line version (for the ABS guys), he could do a run!

I got one other person requested it so you're down to 13.

Even though these will work fine with only 1 line clamped...

Any chance you could make the clamp surface interface with the spline style fittings I got?

Great looking product!

If your willing to pay 2,000 for a set of brackets I'm sure i could get the right broach and setup to machine 1 set.

Might be cheaper to get lines that would work with these if you want to use them. ;-)

The price for such a nice piece isnt that bad at all. It's not a needed piece but a very very nice piece. Very slick.

Yes, I agree.

Definitely a nice piece but not a necessity,,, but neither is 300 hp in a 240 but that doesn't stop many people from trying. ;-)

Yes, I agree.

Definitely a nice piece but not a necessity,,, but neither is 300 hp in a 240 but that doesn't stop many people from trying. ;-)

I'm very much thinking about buying a set because of having to disco the brake lines to pull the strut. I like that you're fixing problems people didn't even realize they had. Love it :)

-50 ft-lbs for no torx and metric tapping. Why an antique bolt and nut? Why not tap that piece you made?

-50 ft-lbs for no torx and metric tapping. Why an antique bolt and nut? Why not tap that piece you made?

taping into the aluminum adds cost, adds alot of thickness, and is less durable for repeated installation and removal. Really a no win situation. Trying to keep these things as cheap as possible while still being a nice part.

So yea, good suggestions for amateur hour. Next? :roll:

Back