• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2006 East vs. West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

740Weapon

Traitor
The Official Boostdemon Sanctioned Thread.

The Rules and the Breakdowns:

http://www.turbobricks.com/evw.php

Ok ladies and gentlemen, lets keep this thread as empty as possible.

If you have a time, PM me.

If you have a complaint, PM me.

If you have a question, PM me.

If you want to rant and rave as I'm sure some of you will. Please use this thread:

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?p=744692#post744692

Important!:
When you PM me with times please include what side you are on (what group), what 'class' you're in, what model volvo, and a link to qualifying proof of your time slip or all the information from your run - such as a video, picture, or scanned time slip and someone who can vouch for you.

-Dana

p.s. There is supposed to be a webpage with an easy user interface at some point later this year.

Last edited:
East Stuff

72939101.LGPfrbja.East011107.JPG

http://www.pbase.com/740weapon/tbattachments

Last edited:
One question for the 2006 rules... whats our standing on Nitrous? Does that move someone with n/a into the fi class? or are we sticking with the same rules where it doesnt matter.

Can a car's runs in two classes count if it undergoes serious mechanical changes? IE once N/A once forced induction.....

boostdemon said:
One question for the 2006 rules... whats our standing on Nitrous? Does that move someone with n/a into the fi class? or are we sticking with the same rules where it doesnt matter.
I think it should be divided NA or "Power Adder" including FI or nitrous or both.

mAydAy said:
Can a car's runs in two classes count if it undergoes serious mechanical changes? IE once N/A once forced induction.....

like OMG read the rules/repost/search/noob! :rofl:
#7. If a vehicle changes classes within the year, only the current class will be registered.
So that would fall under that rule. You would hope it was faster in its new classification, however i supposed if you blew up a turbo and went N/A and for some dumb reason went to the track like that i guess we could keep the faster one

Poik said:
I think it should be divided NA or "Power Adder" including FI or nitrous or both.

I believe before we said No2 = FI class but i have no idea since kenny did it mostly on his own last year. At one point we said no No2 just because we really wanted to have decent numbers for people to gauge their performace with

i vote to curve NA(to equal turbo/no2/v8/etc) and have one big total. and as many volvos as you can bring

good luck West, we(yes, me too :p ) gonna kill you sucka's

I've been bothered by more than one member about this and i think it is relatively fair.

Rule #7 stands.

but i think a member should be allowed a run in 2 classes if they own a car in the turbo OR non-volvo class AND the n/a class.

i.e. if someone has a turbo volvo and a separate n/a volvo he can have two times because they are two different classes.

and if someone has a non-volvo powered volvo and a n/a volvo he can have two times.

but you cannot have a turbo time and non-volvo time.

i dont think this is a problem because no n/a car is going to go fast enough to give a side a serious points advantage by fanatical owners running two very fast cars.

people seem to want this rule, so if no one objects (this rule should affect both coasts equally and thus be fair) im going to let it happen via popular demand.

voluntary mod list

Will we have a mod list for cars? It would be nice to know what got people to those times and compare cars with like mods. It would be voluntary but I definately would put my list up so.

Thanks
Renny

So far this year: 14.1@101.8 for me
sam has a 15.7@~85 (in his NA volvo)
and a 14.00@100 in the wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back