• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2015 Thread

Harlard

Hurlurd?Harland?Bueller?
300+ Club
2051.jpg

Placeholder while I put the kid to bed.

But...Davis is only a 20 minute drive from my place, so what's your point Herald? You didn't come down to the events down this way, why should we come to the stuff up your way?

No way I can swing it, trying to get a couple things done at the house and pay off some bills, hopefully enough to be able to afford WM.

I went down to Davis. California people come up to me. But no visiting Ansel or Harald because they're lame.

Take them to a country bar and force them on the floor
Or make them buy real estate in a pre-gentrified area.

I'm almost certainly going to go. I am also going to be listening with my ear to the ground for some kind of R-Sport gathering.

I knew R-Sport was based in Portland. I just hadn't ever dealt with them, nor had I ever even seen their building.

Turns out it was that cool building I drive past EVERY WEEK a few times doing deliveries to a few businesses in the area, with the nice-ish Volvos parked outside. I didn't know! I thought it was just another Volvo's Only kinda place.
Easy to miss.

Back