• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle Roll call

I was going to say check out the CT/Ma/Ny caravan thread. But you would have to leave at like 3am to get to ct by 8ish

Further complicated since I am actually coming from Cleveland, but I am meeting up with my brother in Buffalo. But that does not mean that we won't catch up to you. :cool:

pierogi....

and I can get you some "fresh" frozen ones if you pay for em, but... You'd need a way to boil em at carlisle

As long as they aren't Mrs T's I'd be happy. I'll bring the means to cook them (quick boil then pan fry in butter & olive oil - they way they're meant to be cooked.

MrBill - Volvo 244+t - Southern Maryland
Beepee - Wilbur - Southern Maryland

I think we're gonna leave early saturday - maybe meet up with towery. Not sure if Rob or Ben is going.

MrBill - Volvo 244+t - Southern Maryland
Beepee - Wilbur - Southern Maryland

I think we're gonna leave early saturday - maybe meet up with towery. Not sure if Rob or Ben is going.
I'll be going out Rt7 to 15 north, you guys would take 495 to 270 to 15/340 right? I could go that way if you want, doesn't really matter.

Back