• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

72 142 Turbo Project

By "proper oil drain" are you referring to drilling the block for the turbo drain-back?

Wilwood has some pretty nifty solutions for remote mounted reservoirs and boosters. Pricey, but worth it in the long run I think. Lord knows we both have a LOT of fabrication to do.

I might have issues with my DP... I only have the hot sides that stick straight out toward the rear, and I may have to do a very tight 90-degree bend, or cut into the firewall to lessen the bend.

Yeah, Im going to pull it drill it proper and I have all the hoses to make it work, I think..? :omg:

What turbo are you running? The Ford wastegate is cool see if you can find one, has the bung for the 02 as well..

Hi All.. UPDATE:

Like to get this baby done this winter, I have a 91 740 Wagon to sell to get this to the paint booth ASAP $1000 ALSO I had a back issue resonantly that has slowed me down a bit and looking for some help with some basic assembly and wiring skills. If you need a temp job and like to help me get this beastly beauty on the road and to Davis next year send me a PM. Bonus if you have done a B230FT swap in the past. :volvo:

Update: If anyone is in need of Volvo Parts or Automotive shop equipment or tools (NEW) Willing to work out a trade? I'm also parting a 2000 XC70 AWD SE.. Send me pm and tell me your experience for doing this swap..

Hiya!! Any body guys out there looking for work. I'm not a body guy but started sanding off the paint. I have some space and would love to get this done... And there is a booth I can rent 5min from my home.... :nod:

This is looking good. I'm currently on the fence about a B230 swap vs. a mildly built up B20 for my '68 142. I'm also curious what you're doing about the brake booster/MC. Surely you are planning to use a different manifold?

Back