• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 pcv mod

Did the mod myself today on my 940 Turbo. Just wanted to post some photos to document. I had to cut the original hose that came with the cap a little right where it goes into the oil cap to fit under the hood when closed.

Attachments

• IMG_2111.JPG
    IMG_2111.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_2112.JPG
    IMG_2112.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 239
Hello,

I've tried using a vented oil filler cap, believe from a b18, but I would lose oil at the seal where the cap meets the valve cover even with a brand new seal. With the oil fill cap that comes with my b230 I barley get any oil past this seal and onto the valve cover.

Anyone else have this problem, or have a solution, when trying to use a vented vs. non oil fill cap? I do notice that the outside of the b18/b20 cap is rounded. Also I tried to snug up the two locking tabs to no avail.

Thanks for any help

This is if your engine is having issues with the stock stuff being clogged inside the block. Maybe your's isn't clogged or the hose connection was different?

Back