• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 What would you charge for a flat hood?

Asking on this is $350. crazy.
00a0a_6kLStXgYyle_600x450.jpg

^ Funny thing is the guy in that ad says if he sands and primes it the price is going up. So get it while it's rusty. :roll:

Not currently in need, but I'd pay $200 for a decent one that's not bent. I think the most I've paid to date for one is $150.

I sold a rust free flat hood for like $150 or maybe $200 I think. Plus the buyer gave me a mint condition coffin hood to replace my dented coffin hood.

Then the buyer no longer wanted the flat hood so he gave it back to me. So i sold it the second time for a case of beer.

Then the second buyer never came to pick it up and the first buyer got it for free again. Then he cut it up and made shelves out of it.

I sold a rust free flat hood for like $150 or maybe $200 I think. Plus the buyer gave me a mint condition coffin hood to replace my dented coffin hood.

Then the buyer no longer wanted the flat hood so he gave it back to me. So i sold it the second time for a case of beer.

Then the second buyer never came to pick it up and the first buyer got it for free again. Then he cut it up and made shelves out of it.

:rofl: Did Mark make shelves out of it?

Cool story.

Paid $150 for one (rust free, but 4 hours away) and locally got another from Mike Sr. for $100 (early type with chrome trim at front face of hood). The latter has a broken off bolt in the female threads.... otherwise it's straight.

In the SE, these are pretty much hen's teeth. I've had many SE TBers wanting to buy mine..... haven't seen one FS down here in awhile.

Back