• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mechanic/Shop for tuning in Northeast region

If you are in Brattleboro and need a hand with anything I'm over in Guilford. No shop but if ya have a place to work I can give you a hand.

Hey I really appreciate that, and ditto on the last sentence if you need an extra hand with something. I?m more of a detail/body guy than a mechanic but I enjoy doing what I can, especially with cars I appreciate. My driveway is my current work space, hoping to find a new spot with a garage soon.

In saugerties/Woodstock NY there is Especially Swedish. Mike is a great wrench and proved to be an invaluable resource for me with his dedication to rwd volvo?s. His prices are incrediably reasonable. He can do the cam swap and shim the valve buckets. He won?t do machine work though. I took my b230ft block and head to Universial machine shop in Albany to have the block honed and head reconditioned with a valve job. They are a destination for sure. I am new to turbobricks btw I should have registered years ago but glad to be apart.

Back