• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas Meet Pics on 10/4

He said that he was gonna nurse it until a T5 swap.

Yeah well he called and I reminded him he is also supposed to be sending $700 for the steel tubing for the roll cage in the orange 240 I found him for his rally-car project, and that he owes me arond $600 on various other thinggs and most important that he needs a trans in the 240 cause it has nothing so the smrat course would be: the easiest and the cheapest and thats another stock box...and save any T5 for the rally car...
Then later, when rally car runs and is back in Tejas, THEN think about a T5 for the wag-goon..

So he's still in need of a cheap solution..

Oh and a manual and some simple hand tools.

He said that he was gonna nurse it until a T5 swap.

who knows how long that trans might last as when i changed the fluid on it here it was more of a pink milkshake color and looked to be very watery. I did not drain or do the OD filter as I did not have one here and it was the day before he was getting here to drive it back. So it made it from Seattle to here with that fluid in the trans.

Is it possible to dig it out??? His cutsie name here is fly-half I think, maybe you could send a note to him.

Unable to dig until next week. Flying to CA tomorrow, back Sun., just in time for F1 to really mess up Austin's airport...

who knows how long that trans might last as when i changed the fluid on it here it was more of a pink milkshake color and looked to be very watery. I did not drain or do the OD filter as I did not have one here and it was the day before he was getting here to drive it back. So it made it from Seattle to here with that fluid in the trans.

Kyote changed it again last weekend. Didn't look too good then either.

Kyote changed it again last weekend. Didn't look too good then either.

That could of been because I didn't drain the OD so the new fluid I put in with it mixed with any old fluid still left on gears and the walls of the trans along with whatever was in the OD. It really needs to be fully drained OD and case and flushed a few times to stay clean, No idea who the PO was but it had a lot of little stuff wrong with it.

Back