• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

3D Printed Parts Thread

Can someone please 3d print a center console for a 240? I pulled mine all apart and epoxied everything back together..looked good until my friend tried lifting himself out of my car with it, now it's shattered.

I would really really really like a mirror image of the left hand kick plate without the fuse box access panel. On my 242 there's a hole covered with a plate underneath the computer that leads to the outside world. Turns out the fresh air vent that I got off my parts car will bolt right in that hole, just need a kick plate with a slot for the lever and vent holes and voila fresh air vents on both sides like a 142.

Can someone please 3d print a center console for a 240? I pulled mine all apart and epoxied everything back together..looked good until my friend tried lifting himself out of my car with it, now it's shattered.

JY? PnP? I saw many center consoles this last weekend. :)

I would really really really like a mirror image of the left hand kick plate without the fuse box access panel. On my 242 there's a hole covered with a plate underneath the computer that leads to the outside world. Turns out the fresh air vent that I got off my parts car will bolt right in that hole, just need a kick plate with a slot for the lever and vent holes and voila fresh air vents on both sides like a 142.

Get one from a 140.

This part looks really doable. I don't have one myself to measure, but, if someone got some measurements I think it would be very easy to design, and could be printed on just about any printer (size permitting).

Make me a center console:grrr: lol nah just kidding, I need to figure out a substitute for volvos center console.

Saw this at the Depot the other day. Only 2.9 G

IMAG0057_zps2xs3vjwe.jpg

IMAG0058_zpsnd4kzkvb.jpg

Get one from a 140.

Does it fit and look ok?

Yep as long as the ECU isn't there, and you like black.

Last edited:
Back