• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

mrak,

Your advice is much appreciated. I hope to sort this out this weekend. Yes on the turbo dizzy. I?ve heard of some modification that can be done on these, but can?t find the thread.

I want to send out a huge thanks to all my buds that have helped me with advice on the engine swap. Truly could not have done it without you. Through the ups and downs, I've learned a ton and strengthened friendships. What a great hobby. Hope it starts...

12B10C07-416D-41CC-A4CA-ED8C45514B5F-M.jpg

Getting close. Alternator in this morning. And now we understand why remote oil filters are so popular. Gauges hooked up last night (except wide band that needs a bung). Hope to pre-lube today and check for leaks. One more care package from DO88 due tomorrow. Then splice MAF harness.

Did you replace and rewire the K-Jet fuel pump relay with a LH2.2 setup? If not, the red/white tach wire from the coil goes to the K-Jet fuel pump relay and turns on the pump when it sees cranking.

Injector rail off. Tried jumping from negative coil to a variety of connections. No gas. Pumps work properly if jumped at the fuse box.

Back