• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

VMS Turbo Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering you cannot add your location or even bother to mention what kind of car or model it would be going on, I'd say you should pass up this type of modification :)

search VMS* (you need the * )
only one good comment I think you'll find..

Last edited:
The kit is the same as the ebay specials, and I have no idea why VMS is still in business. The guy who runs it has screwed over alot of people.

yes its crap, its been proven. basicaly all that is is some universal piping, a universal IC, some universal feed and drain lines.. and a volvo manifold that sucks balls. and cracks.

The specifications are not even accurate. I would not buy that kit for half the price from a reputable shop, let alone VMS.

considering you cannot add your location or even bother to mention what kind of car or model it would be going on, I'd say you should pass up this type of modification :)

search VMS* (you need the * )
only one good comment I think you'll find..

Put down the eggnog and slowly back away!! My question was general in nature - I have no particular modification in mind, just curious about the product and the company. The subsequent posts say it all . . . .

Walt

FYI: Salem, Oregon and owner of an 83 240

I bought a set of wheels from Rob at VMS, he said they were like 9/10 condition and they were all bent on arrival, one with a visible bend from 10 feet away, like massive curb-age.

I'm willing to bet anyone associated with VMS is a total douchebag

Man... When the first line about a turbo kit is bragging about the size of the air filter, you may want to check the source.

The best turbo kit is former stock parts, and a bigger turbo! (Twas what I did!)

VMS'S Universal Starter Turbo Piping Kit
Intercooler Piping are CNC Machine Mandrel Bent
Made From High Quality 6061 Aluminum Material with chrome finish
Extra Thick Piping and Increased Air Flow
Light weight design. Made from Aluminum.(Increase 10-20 HP).
PSi Drop under 0.2. Other Intercooler usually drop 10Psi Some are More
Comes with Turbo Pipes, T Bolt clamps and Couplers

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back