• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

I will be tearing down my 1990 230FT motor here shortly. If I don't already have squirter's I will definitely want squirterize my block. MrBill, do you still have it? Maybe you could just send it back to John for maintenance, I could just pick it up from him since I live locally
Sound like a plan? :nod:
I would like to use it after you get done with your block. If you pick it up from John I can return it!

Sorry boys, not been looking in as much what with some real fools running rampant here.
And sickened at some really asswipe comments from f*****rads.

What do we need to get back on track?
Can I help you Washington guys by just doing the job? Slide on by and we can do it in short time and even turbo drain if you need that.

That might work. Maybe I will skip my class some Monday and come down with the block, that's about the only free time I could make. Need to talk to you about a cage and some other things as well. Do you have the actual squirters in stock too?

That might work. Maybe I will skip my class some Monday and come down with the block, that's about the only free time I could make. Need to talk to you about a cage and some other things as well. Do you have the actual squirters in stock too?

Can't get away on Saturday or Sunday? There's no rest for me just cause all the rest of you lightweights take time off. But if monday is the day, then sure that would be cool-o-roonie.
Just bring some American Spirits, and HOT Tall Latte double shot.

And I just picked up today 8 more squirters.

Maybe the guy who just PMed me about local squirters can con-nordin-nate with us and we do a couple of blocks all at the same time, same set up. That'd be best for me.

FYI, no oil needed when drilling cast iron.
I will vouch for Steve Noe being an above-competent drill operator and mechanic in general.

I will clean up the thread later when I get a chance.

Maybe the guy who just PMed me about local squirters can con-nordin-nate with us and we do a couple of blocks all at the same time, same set up. That'd be best for me.

Thats me, yeah I would like to join the fun :)

The 13TH!!!!

That ain't Monday!

Yes it is! Its A monday, man POIK your movin like the flash. My car is still sitting in my driveway waiting for me to drive it. I haven't even started tearing my engine out yet. But still, I am wanting to do this so I could probably have it out by then.

John you've got yourself a nice thing going on down there, there was some pretty impressive fab/machine work on your site. I will have to talk to ya about doing some other stuff for the ol' Volv when im down there.

Yes it is! Its A monday, man POIK your movin like the flash.
Yeah, it's a Monday :). I am not going to have this coming Monday free, but the 13th I will.

Funny that you say I'm moving like the flash, my car has been on jack stands with only small progress for the past 2 years :oops:

im picking up a rebuilt 1991 b230ft motor with no squirters so when i get it i am going to pull it apart and do it.

This kit works on a plain old B23 block too, and not just the B230, correct? I probably sound stupid for asking but I just wanted to make sure.

Yep.
Should work on old B20 pushrod thangs too.

The whole idea was to let guys rebuild their existing block whatever it is, indeed especially if they have the more desirable B21s and B23s with the lovely forged steel cranks, and especially for you guys who live where there aren't dozens of dead 240s in the yards with those nicer motors.

Something like "Squirters for the Masses!" or "All Power to the Squirtatariat!"

Hey whoever has this thing for months now, did you figure out that the 7mm bit can be swapped for a 0.275" or 0.276" bit?

NEWS FLASH: Shipped back to Outside Alligator this afternoon, USPS priority insured.

I was able to straighten the 7mm bit enough to finish my block. I am not 100% sure that my spot facing operation left the squirter pads perpendicular to the drilled/tapped holes. It would be great if the same main bearing cap fixture used to drill the holes could also guide a spot face bit.

Ninja and Poik, you boys heading down this Saturday??? Let's do it in the morning.

Uhhh, no. :-P

I spaced and my Volvo is still driving me to work every morning. It might be a little while before I make it down, because I'm thinking my current engine doesn't deserve squirters. Or it needs a nice refresh + squirters.

NEWS FLASH: Shipped back to Outside Alligator this afternoon, USPS priority insured.

I was able to straighten the 7mm bit enough to finish my block. I am not 100% sure that my spot facing operation left the squirter pads perpendicular to the drilled/tapped holes. It would be great if the same main bearing cap fixture used to drill the holes could also guide a spot face bit.

But but but but (motorboat imitation) the spot facer thang is piloted with the 1/4" pilot.

Or has that gone missing or broken?

Just what sort of savages are you?
Animals!
Brutes!

(thanks for returning it)(smooochies)

Back