• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

is tb dying again?

yeah edits are cached. PM's seem to lock up about 20-30sec just to get into your inbox. the function of that searches through the entire PM table looking for your uid... then displays the results. Shouldnt be a big deal since that uid table is indexed... but i havent been able to figure out if that function is whats causing the slow query or not. the mysql tweaks (when i can get them in) might fix that all together.... we'll see.

Ever since the last "update" I have to log in each and every time I switch forums. If I go from maintenance to wanted, I have to log in again, etc. Anyone who PMs me does so in triplicate....no idea if it works the other way.

Cookies, etc are all set fine. Everything used to work like a gem, now - no idea WTF the problem is.

TYPE.NET and you shall receive tidings

http://www.turbobricks.net/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=3726959&

Works slow and steady under the .net domain.

Does not work for .ORG or .COM for me.

You know what would be cool? If it is a database issue, lets get just the public forums data base up without all the PM's and registration stuff and see if we can find a problem in it. Might make a fun neat project from a security standpoint and database design and for a few others a valuable tip of the hat for the next resume'

Pretty unlikely, think of it has Bench Racing for I.T. Admin's.
:)

Back