• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

is tb dying again?

Had lots of trouble with PMs a few minutes ago. Haven't been able to access at all during the evenings. Seems to work OK if I'm not logged in, but as soon as I log in it craps the bed. Annoying.

I have friday off work... i think i'm going to take down the board for a few hours and do some major changes throughout the day.

HUMOR:

Windows IN-Tune. Does not allow you to push software packages.

Good News. This presentation has free coffee and Doughnuts.

It's 2011. Where is that Easy bake oven that does it all for you? :-)

so much for a day off lol.

yeah seriously... but it also gives me saturday and sunday while at work to mess with stuff too. especially if we do a VB4 upgrade and convert the db to innod tables.

BTW, i turned off the search... its a big load and i think everyone would rather have a better chance of getting to the board than search. I'll be completely changing the search to a new improved setup friday which should work much better.

BTW, i turned off the search... its a big load and i think everyone would rather have a better chance of getting to the board than search. I'll be completely changing the search to a new improved setup friday which should work much better.

It also appears that at this time the new/today's posts are turned off. Had to think there for a second how to get away from the new members. :lol:

Back