• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2017

Davis 2017 Saturday Event

• Total voters
Partially cooked a chicken on a b230ft at a lemons race, so anything is possible

135748350.jpg

Next time, make sure to include aluminum foil in your tool kit. It comes in handy for just such occasions.. :-P

Last edited:
being most of turbo broke's cars will fall apart for even an auto-x, karting might be better I guess...

Not to mention I'm not sure I'd want to be a corner worker in a sea of all turbobrickers....

Glad you're posting this so far in advance so I can get a cheap flight to SFO and just drive around the bay area for a few days and never say hello.

The last Thunderhill in my orange 242 I did my sessions and took people on rides as an "instructor" in all of the other sessions. I went through 2.5 tanks of fuel.

I call dibs on a lesson from Dickman.

We are working on stuff behind the scenes, hopefully have more info after we meet up next saturday.

I know TB is the land of flakes, but if we can pull off an autox, we will absolutely need some volunteers for course setup, takedown, and cone management. In previous years we tried having group A manage cones for group B and vice versa except 2/3 of group A left before group B even hit the track. That sucked for many of us that had to work both groups.

We are working on stuff behind the scenes, hopefully have more info after we meet up next saturday.

I know TB is the land of flakes, but if we can pull off an autox, we will absolutely need some volunteers for course setup, takedown, and cone management. In previous years we tried having group A manage cones for group B and vice versa except 2/3 of group A left before group B even hit the track. That sucked for many of us that had to work both groups.

I'm in.

</it really isn't. Though I have yet to be able to insert comment strings into bbcode through messages. That'd be ace>

Back