• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle "Import & Performance" : May 19-21 2017

Going to the Carlisle "Import & Performance" show?

• Total voters
Looks like we're towing the 1800 with the xc90. Wife thinks bringing 2 infants and a toddler is a good idea

Oh my, well best of success to you on the road trip! Details on the 1800? I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Absa-fuggin-lootely, wouldn't miss it for the world.
Hope to have a 240 wagon-turned-camping trailer to tow behind my 240 sedan. Worst case scenario though I'll borrow a car if both of mine break down.

I'm not not going

Kinda surprised there isn't a "for sale" thread for this event yet... maybe the volvos aren't gonna show up this year

I'm still debating whether I want to go - it's hard to say whether I'll have a car worth taking. My V50 is cosmetically embarrassing at the moment, my R might be OK if I get the turbo replaced.

I'm sure a bunch of VCOA members will be there, me included. The problem with this show is 9 out 10 times it rains Sat. and Sun. and sometimes Friday, which of course sucks big time for everyone.

Likely due to the events' spring scheduling.

Even if I don't take a car to "show" I'm still planning to come out and see what's there.

Back