• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

that turbo looks a lot better.

a good turbo i would suggest is a gt30r, gt35r, holset hx35/40, 60 trim turbo. Lots of others out there.

hey bud

perfect turbo for you is the holset he351cw.

t3 flange, internally gated and everything, just port the wastegate hole a bit.

much love

IC from KL which should fit with no mods.. nope.. it wont fit, even not when you beat the sh** out of it :roll: :grrr:

Problem is.. i cant DeWalt my car to fit that IC cause our Police bros will mothball my car and stuff. 300 bucks for the tin :( That was my new turbo... gnarf !

oilpan001.jpg

And some nice to see'ers ;)
oilpan008.jpg

oilpan009.jpg

16voilpan010.jpg

oilpan011.jpg

oilpan012.jpg

stay tuned for next weekend ;)

Last edited:
Some Progress :)

IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

Is it normal that all the bores are mostly covered by the gasket ?! looks stupid to me..
IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

Some Heavy Metal Action in the evening :D
IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

Last edited:
IC from KL which should fit with no mods.. nope.. it wont fit, even not when you beat the sh** out of it :roll: :grrr:

Problem is.. i cant DeWalt my car to fit that IC cause our Police bros will mothball my car and stuff. 300 bucks for the tin :( That was my new turbo... gnarf !

Don't exaggerate.. :-P

Your police bros won't see it if you paint it black and make it fit with some minor adjustments.
Since when does the police know stuff about cars:lol:

The engine looks nice!

But when this means DeWalting some parts which are responsible for stiffness

There are no body panels next to the IC that strengthen your car;-)
I already moved the IC and radiator package towards the engine since my car is from '82 and doesn't have the body panels to accomodate the IC in the stock position..

gotta love the German T?V:lol:

Mad dog
That looks freaking awesome. That is some great documentation. Me and my Bro are going to be doing a 16V conversion and your setup looks great!. what EMS are you going to be using?

Hi, thx :) first: im going to try this one on LH with a very smooth foot on the pedal and just a few turns und the boost controller ;) when this not works out for me i'll go something different.. got some contacts to megasquirters but never tried EMS on my own..

Also i have a good Adress to go for in my next summer holiday in sweden.. the guy from Halvarsson Racing seems to be the man for this kinda conversions with NIRAi+3

second: some Progress...

yeah yeah.. i know.. too small.. but... its just a fitting test ;)
IMG_0916.jpg

new oilcatch from B23.. this time with F.E.B.S :oogle:
IMG_0917.jpg

*fitting enhanced body shape*

IMG_0918.jpg

/edit

@turbosteen you got some pics from your IC fit in ?

Last edited:
just back from visiting my local dealer ;)

this is huuuuge :wtf: :omg:

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

looked smaller on the shop pics :D hope that thing fits the 8v90+ header without DeWalting anything..

Last edited:
Hi Krister,

looks good, now things are really heating up! :-P
Can't wait to see this engine in action, do you think that you are ready next season?

What about the authorities, are you able to legalize this work, or what's your plan?

Brgds, Dirk

Hi Dirk,

the motor is going for tuev together with another 16v turbo from a VF member in the area of westphalen :)

Maybe this gonna work out.. or not.. we'll see.. if not.. it would be an expensive try'n error hehe ;)

btw.. im going to call you on friday.. got some question bout that e85 CSE.. my car ****ed me monday morining so i had to drive by bus to work.. :grrr:

i need coldstart enhancer.. quick.. :nod:

/edit

oh and my plan is: im allowed to take 5 days of my holidays over to next year.. so i have to do some holidays around x-mas.. 1st on my wishlist is an enginecrane ;)

That will spool just fine....its bigger than my 57 trim and smaller than my billet 5862 that Im about to put on.

Build looks nice.

Back