• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Videos

adrianpike

🔥
Adrian's Video Host:
http://www.adriantech.com/volvo/videos.php
Currently over 1.3GB worth of videos.

? Get in touch with me if you have any videos to add, or want credit for any videos that are yours, or wish them removed.
? Rating system is implemented and operational.
? It's currently limited to 75MB/30 minutes. I'm going to leave that limit on for a few more weeks, until the ISP bill comes in, and how much $$$ it's going to cost me to uncap it.
? Many more videos are being added as we speak.
? Feel free to donate money, parts, or kind words. :-D
? You can now upload videos under 100MB directly to the site. I still have to check them out and make them live myself, to prevent spammers, so if you upload something, it'll take me a little while to make it live. Email, PM, or instant message me when you upload something to hurry me along.
?Don't use any automated downloaders, and if you do, only run one (1, uno, single, NOT HUNDREDS) simultaneous connection. This is important if you don't want me to take the host offline. If you run too many simultaneous connections, and you create a slowdown of the server, you will be immediately banned from accessing the site. Contact me, and I'll unban you. Repeat offenders will not be tolerated.
I'm deeply sorry if anybody is offended by this, but bandwidth = money. I'm a college student, I don't have that much money, and if this starts costing me too much, I'll be forced to take it down.

A BitTorrent server is in the works.

Last edited:
adrianpike said:
Adrian's Video Host:
http://www.adriantech.com/volvo/videos.php
Currently 256MB worth of videos.

? Get in touch with me if you have any videos to add, or want credit for any videos that are yours, or wish them removed.
? A rating system will be implemented ASAP.
? It's currently limited to 90MB/10 minutes. I'm going to leave that limit on for a few days, until I see how hard it gets hit, and how much $$$ it's going to cost me to uncap it.
? Another 1GB or so will be coming up ASAP.
? Feel free to donate money, parts, or kind words.

Transferring/updating/hosting another 426MB right now, they should be all transferred in an hour or two. :-D
Bandwith hasn't even been hit too hard yet. Well, perhaps I spoke too soon.. :-P
omg_usage.gif

Slobodan said:
hey I got a WHOLE BUNCH of videos... but like, ummmmm.... when I goto download those of which I don't have from you. I get a forbidden message from the server.

Whoops, my bad. Fixed now. PM me and we'll work out some way to get me your vids. I've got to set up a video submission system sometime soon, but I've only got room for a few more gigs worth, unless somebody donates an old drive. :-P

Good videos, I downloaded the majority of the smaller ones last night and they were pretty good. Only thing that could make it better would maybe some better desciptions of the vids, like what kind of car, and what it's doing.

I would love to get that vid of the 850T5 accelerating and spinning the wheels hard, if you have it or anyone else has it. I found it in an old thread but the link doesn't work anymore. :-(

142T5

cool stuff! awesome that its all in one place and theres alot of stuff i havent seen too! thanks! later,

ben

142T5 said:
Good videos, I downloaded the majority of the smaller ones last night and they were pretty good. Only thing that could make it better would maybe some better desciptions of the vids, like what kind of car, and what it's doing.

By all means, send me descriptions. I really don't have enough time to go through every video and make a description of it, as my schedule's full up this quarter already.

Gonna have my burn out on there? I didn't see it in the list and I want to watch it again... Woot those tires are almost toast... I think I'll burn them off at the end of the summer/fall...

jordan

GTJordan said:
Gonna have my burn out on there? I didn't see it in the list and I want to watch it again... Woot those tires are almost toast... I think I'll burn them off at the end of the summer/fall...

jordan

Yeah, I've still got it, and it'll go up soon, but I'm pretty exhausted from this week, so it'll be some time. Oh yeah, that and I've got to either figure out some method of paying for more bandwith, farm bandwith out to others, or scale this back big-time... I'm almost at a gig of transfers so far today, and peak hours haven't even hit yet.

Upload system is working, let me know how it works for all you guys. There's a limit of only 100MB for a max. upload right now, I've got to get some sort of progress indication working before I uncap the size.

adrianpike said:
By all means, send me descriptions. I really don't have enough time to go through every video and make a description of it, as my schedule's full up this quarter already.

It's your site... and it's no big deal just thought you may want to make it a little more user-friendly.

142T5

adrianpike said:
Yeah, I've still got it, and it'll go up soon, but I'm pretty exhausted from this week, so it'll be some time. Oh yeah, that and I've got to either figure out some method of paying for more bandwith, farm bandwith out to others, or scale this back big-time... I'm almost at a gig of transfers so far today, and peak hours haven't even hit yet.

Make 'em torrents and make sure the people downloading them add 'em to their torrent upload list. That way you can be the repository and everyone can share bandwidth.

Back