• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bought me a 760 for $274.75

But on a serious note, ball and spring boost controllers are super dildos. after boost spiking to a can of marbles scenario a few times from a roll, went back to the shop, spent 320 bucks on a turbosmart e boost controller. Phuck guessing and allen grub screw tuning at chevron. Push the button, stepper motor go. Rant over. Oh and megasquirt is coming soon because the degrading harness is infuriating.... :lol:

He's clearly aiming for minimum cooling and maximum hotness, of some type or other :-D

Or he likes to spend a LOT of time stuck in traffic and take advantage of natural convection?
Got delta T of almost 35 degrees underhood when i pulled the itchy and did standoffs! Verified by calibrated airflow multimeter, used specifically for airflow and temp test and balance.... :cool:

Plus it lets me hearz my boost maker betterz...:rofl:

So I know I havnt updated too terribly much recently, been plagued with the worst thing known to man. Moving. The Ticket Magnet is still around, running strong, and shockingly has no piston slap as of yet.😎

I've done all kinds of cool stuff to this car since the last time I posted pictures, which I want to post eventually, but here's a brief synopsis. For 3 inch exhaust from the downpipe back, turbo smart electronic boost controller, and replaced a bunch of connection boots on the intercooler and charge pipes with silicone ones from HPI. This car is featured on my Instagram page also go follow me!
Instagram: hotsnailinductionwerks

Keep those rare CALI plates on. I had them on 740 years ago. They didn't make them for very long (A few years max before they went to the boring ass ones) and you hardly see them any more.

Out with the old in with the newer. I feel like I break parts pretty frequently these days. This car has a lot of diff corrosion issues as a whole, (grounding probs, brittle plastics, etc) but in no way do I blame the car for breaking. Lmao it's operator error mostly, coupled w an aging car.

Back