• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Exhaust tip show off

3"
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2JvuOOzN4pg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2.5"
VBry6vQ.jpg

Last edited:
If one were to leave the stock NA manifold, header and cat, which I believe is 2", is there a performance advantage in running a larger diameter after that?

I'm thinking 2 1/4" from the cat, then a 2 1/4" muffler (before the axle), then, maybe, a 2 1/2" under the axle tailpipe (for looks).

If one were to leave the stock NA manifold, header and cat, which I believe is 2", is there a performance advantage in running a larger diameter after that?

I'm thinking 2 1/4" from the cat, then a 2 1/4" muffler (before the axle), then, maybe, a 2 1/2" under the axle tailpipe (for looks).

not really, maybe performance sound?

Ok no 240 but think about it; a 240 is all about squareness, so why put a round tip which always hangs a little too far under the bumper? A lower profile rectangular tip looks a lot more subtle in my eyes and allows easier tucking (in)to the bumper.

These are from 2,25" round into rectangular, home made

Back