• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WE DID IT! Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2017 - Get your contributor status!

$25 sent. Wish I could do more but I spent it on the 240... Really is a great community to be part of even if some of them are weird;)

boostdemon, out of curiousity:
If everyone who has over 1,000 posts chipped in $10 we would have: $8,670
If everyone over 10,000 posts doubled down and chipped in $20 we would have an additional: $2,000
If everyone over 100 posts thats currently not a contributor gave just $5 we would have $10,375 more!

are those include each other or upper boundaries were set too? :)

Hey I don't have paypal, can I drop some cash off or mail you some?

If you want, sure. We should do a local brewery meet anyway. Mailing it is fine too just make sure to put your username on it so i know who its from! PM me for address.

boostdemon, out of curiousity:

are those include each other or upper boundaries were set too? :)

each search criteria was entered separately... so yeah, they are inclusive of each other.

although I'm not a regular visitor anymore, chipped in a tenner. Still so much info on TB and inspirational build threads

Just got your email. Donation sent. Turbobricks forever!

Volvo rocks - just drove up a mountain with 5 adults and trunk packed with luggage in a naturally aspirated 940... at full throttle and 4500 RPMs. Redblock solidarity.

Back