• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bamses Turbo Underpants

I can't speak for Bamse, but that rear floor can be a huge PITA to get a big exhaust around if you're super low. Cutting into the floor there lets you tuck it up way higher.

Also it looks cool.

Yes, i had some problems with the height of the exhaust, and the easiest way for hiding the silencer was actually to pull it up in the rear passenger foot space and, well.. eh.. out of the door. Had no usage for the backdoor anyways.
This year is the exhaust system gonna be a bit smarter(?) pulled, yet something in the brand of Bamse.

And it certainly looked sexy! 8)

//B

Yes, i had some problems with the height of the exhaust, and the easiest way for hiding the silencer was actually to pull it up in the rear passenger foot space and, well.. eh.. out of the door. Had no usage for the backdoor anyways.
This year is the exhaust system gonna be a bit smarter(?) pulled, yet something in the brand of Bamse.

And it certainly looked sexy! 8)

//B

gotcha. makes sense. looking forward to what you do with car #2.

This seems like a good thread to unlurk in.
Love your car and the work you've put in, and you have inspired me to get another Volvo for next year, instead of going over to the darkside (Japanese cars).
Keep up the good work, and make more episodes!

Episode 3 is here!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pPNof1e0NWk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope u like it! :)

/B

When you guys were torching the body panels, were you guys "leading" the imperfections?

Anyways, In for EP5 lol :-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uTnfePfo-OI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wishes:
Bamse & Eetzi

Back