• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Microsquirt 16v+t

Hey Dirty Rick.

I have left the scaling alone because I dont know what it will take to reach my goals.

Obvious SOLID logical advice about idle I may have overlooked LOL.

Thanks!

Hey all, Just dropping a note, before I get back to work.

New turbo is rowdy. 8v guys, you need this 62/66 in your life with maybe a smaller than .89 exhaust housing like I run on the 16v.

Rowdy ! Feels like full boost at 3800 and then "v tech yo" or nitrous shot at 4800rpm!

Datalog shows full boost in around 5k in first gear around 29/33mph. Butt dyno swears differently.You know how that goes..

Well you saw the video above, if you didn't--- dont watch it!

Just replaced my manifold air temp sensor, it went whacky donker doodles.
Now time to change boost from 18 psi to 23 and hope the rear end doesnt twist everything in the back. I may be getting some rear bars for my upcoming birthday from kaplanke or however its spelled. Fingers crossed to eliminate the jelly in rear.

Until next time!

You're gonna need more than 23# to make 500horsepowers, unless you are tipping the can. :-P

Or have two B230's strapped in it! :cool:

My horsepressure calculator says it will take 42# to make 500 ponies gallop from a 130hp taxi.

Or 35 Pee Ess Eyes if you start with a 150hp taxi

Much over 20psi and some water injection is called for I figure.

Corn Squeezins Might give you some head room...

Fun stuff I dig the "in your face" turbo install,
I'm afraid the local constabulary would take exception to me sporting that setup here in OhReeGone.
We could line up in front of the pizza palace and have a burnout contest! :badboy:

The exhaust manifold upgrade made a bit more power. The ballbearing precision 62/66 turbo lowered egts tremendously, allowing me to add ignition timing.Not to mention the added power midrange with much quicker spool up. At 20 psi now and is a bit more than I had before at 23 on the dyno at 404 wheel. It is on e85, and methspray. 404 wheel is roughly 500bhp, that 404 was with meth kit off. I have a few more upgrades to do and we will see. Removed rear bent subframe, removed kaphlanke rear bars and put the rear back to stock for now...

Ha ha. Lamborghini caught off guard
GYpJF47

Two tires and two rear brake pads later , I am going to turn the boost up from 18 to 24, time for some more rolling burnouts!

Thanks dl242gt . Crazy, or stupid, maybe both, but Its all in good fun.
Redblocians vs 5.4:
For turbobricks love thier reblocks so much they forgot to give members 400plus hp badge! That whomsoever shall grant this wish will have everlasting boost.

You will love todays video, a couple 1-2 pulls, added boost ,a burnout, brakes on my car, then brakes on a f350 centurion. A 4 door, lifted, extended, ford bronco diesel turbo 7.3!!! If I ever get finished editing it. Probably be out this evening.

New rear brake pads, boost increase and burns

Yeah, been busy, but having a small frame of time for some fun. Check out my new video, intro to Ford Centurion, also a boosted brick! And then, a few full 1-2 pulls, and burnout in the Black Widow 945 turbo 16v b230 Microsquirted, forged bottom end t56 turbo out the hood.
Boost is now maxed at current fuel supply, but that will change soon. Much , much more to come, stay tooned! Thanks for checking my hooptie out!

https://youtu.be/7OErqSa0tG0

new features!

Ever had a Volvo that just doesn't like to start warm, or randomly doesn't want to start? What about an Eclipse that misfires after its restarted warm? I find out the problem with both of these cars in ten minutes with $50 worth of tools. Check out my tricks to finding problems quick .https://youtu.be/zCzXBlEn03c

Volvo Tv did a special last week..Pretty dope actually.
https://youtu.be/vgrR5apJGZg

more engine noise burnout video

https://youtu.be/N-CCVVbLxKY

Still saving money to rebuild turbo after it ate the fake HKS air filter I bought. That makes 4 turbos killed by 2 different air filters, and a crank gear broke when I first built the engine and sent all the valves into the new pistons. This motor has been through hell. All types of pieces of turbo have gone through it. And Yet the redblock survives!!! It's days are numbered LOL. Have a great weekend Folks.

Back