|03-23-2007, 05:24 PM||#1|
There's a gif for that.
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Bellingham, WA and Seattle, WA
Adrian's 1978 Volvo 245
What the heck have I been doing with this pile for the last 10 years?
- It was dead in my parents' back yard, and I was just about to turn 16, so I cleaned it up, fixed it up, and drove it as my high school hoopt.
- I added a ghetto stereo, got a Maaco special pay 'n spray, and proceeded to break the M46 with N/A powah!
- Also I swapped on vented brakes & a grille from a turbo & snagged some Virgos.
- I went to college, and had the first Bellingham Turbobricks meet. God it was slow.
- At some point around this time my heater core blew out, and I replaced it in the dorm parking lot.
- The K-jets also blew up, so The Aspirator, 945ti and I megasquirted it in the snow.
- I put on an e-fan and a Blaster coil around this time.
- Water pump blew, so again, swap in the dorm parking lot.
- Put on some skinny bumpers.
- Went on PNW meet 1.0 up to Kamloops. Booyah.
- I got some 400-series sidemarker lights.
- I built some heim jointed torque rods and put in poly bushings everywhere.
- In went some 275lb stock car products rear springs.
- I got a smoking deal on a B234, so I swapped it in.
- Rust was discovered, so I went to town on it.
- I built coilovers, and put them on.
- I hid a 10" in the spare tire well.
- I started a company.
- I put on a HX35.
- I got a Recaro, stripped the interior, upped the boost, and am still learning how to tune it. I've been playing around with spring and swaybar rates too - it's getting pretty quick around corners, but I'm still fighting some slow spool issues that I should be able to tune out once I've got some time to tinker.
Here's a couple of videos - you can find more on my YouTube account!
Managed by Benchracr. Last updated on 2011-05-16
Last edited by adrianpike; 08-30-2012 at 04:59 AM..