home register FAQ memberlist calendar

Go Back   Turbobricks Forums > Mechanical > performance & suspension > aftermarket engine management

Old 04-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
fast242
I had a Jewish wedding

Default TS wont connect to MS1

last friday was an interesting foray into trying to update my MS. Nick was helping me a lot to convert to DSM CAS and unfortunately, I messed up a solder point in the DB37 and fried my MS2 processor. Nick thankfully had a MS1 processor laying around and got me home. It's a long and funny story that I may tell another day.

But I cannot connect now to my MS with my current TS. I can get TS to recognize either DB9 port and the HR10 code, but it only goes that far. I can get it to recognize the USB adapter and the HR10 code as well. But it then fails to connect and I REALLY need to tune since the car is running poorly and misfires under certain loads among other issues. Nick had no problem connecting with his laptop, so I am sure it is something on my laptops end. I have updated all my drivers, and still get the same result. Baud rate is 9600 now due to MS1.

Ideas?

PJ
16V Block mounted LH2.2 distributors for 16V conversions on 240's, now for sale, just click this link
Pics Of the 242 and other stuff
http://www.pbase.com/fast242
fast242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 03:41 AM   #2
fast242
I had a Jewish wedding

Fixed my immediate problem by enabling my moms old laptop for MS service and it has a DB9 on it. Feel free to comment on my other laptop and it's problem.

PJ
fast242 is offline   Reply With Quote