• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My ms harness i think its finished please check! (pictures)

what version box do you have? v2.2 or 3.0?
v3.57
That's the v2.2 wiring, not the v3.0... Use this, plus whatever mods were made for MS2

http://www.megamanual.com/ms2/v3ext_wiring.gif

The scary thing is my plug does not look like that it has three grounds on the top row to the right and three in the other spot.

Ill have to check the rest when i get home.

from memory i have pins 8,9,10 with grounds and 17,18,19 so should i treat 17 as 11?

v3.57

The scary thing is my plug does not look like that it has three grounds on the top row to the right and three in the other spot.

Ill have to check the rest when i get home.

from memory i have pins 8,9,10 with grounds and 17,18,19 so should i treat 17 as 11?

Open up your box and look at the pins on the inside. Some of them may be connected together on the insides, making 4 wires from the harness a little excessive.

Who did you get the harness from?

Open up your box and look at the pins on the inside. Some of them may be connected together on the insides, making 4 wires from the harness a little excessive.

Who did you get the harness from?

Okay ill open it up and take some pictures. Thanks

I got it from Brian 2fast242 along with the ms box.

you're going kill yourself over trying to figure out v3.57. Thats a lot more to that then v3

Ill have it all figured out eventually. I am fully willing to learn and i want to, nothing bugs me more than having something on my car that i know nothing about.

I honestly started this thread as a shortcut hoping that i could find the information i needed through you guys instead of searching for it myself. I understand that its lazy and frowned upon but i havent had a lot of time lately. I realize now its the wrong thing to do.

I really appreciate the support guys its been tremendously helpful.

Okay ill open it up and take some pictures. Thanks

I got it from Brian 2fast242 along with the ms box.

Ill have it all figured out eventually. I am fully willing to learn and i want to, nothing bugs me more than having something on my car that i know nothing about.

I honestly started this thread as a shortcut hoping that i could find the information i needed through you guys instead of searching for it myself. I understand that its lazy and frowned upon but i havent had a lot of time lately. I realize now its the wrong thing to do.

I really appreciate the support guys its been tremendously helpful.

Maybe you should start with LH and using that till you truly understand the art of tuning.

Back