• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The 91 244

Update,

Cars been out for a week cause it burned a wire up,
had to remove the primary pump and install a new fuel filter.

-car ran for 3 hours, now the alternator dead and it needs new wheel bearings.

H4s still need to be wired up, so the e-codes are dim

car has been on the road since 7/4

picking up an M47 today for $55

EDIT: made it to the yard and realized i had no money so Steve-o-740 now has it. :(

Last edited:
240Psycho said:
Replaced cable now the car dies when warm and wont restart.

It's most likely an electrical bit that after all this time has given up the ghost. You know some Brickboarders, all tweeds, smoke, and nobby as hell, will know.

240Psycho said:
Stay tuned, it may be for sale.

Frustrated? Anyway, and whatever you do, don't get a Honda. CivicPsycho doesn't sound good. :rofl:

Kyle... Step away from the car and take a deep breath.

That car is the soul of the Orlando meets! Tell you what. I won't sell the 850 if you don't sell the 240.

EricF said:
Kyle... Step away from the car and take a deep breath.

That car is the soul of the Orlando meets! Tell you what. I won't sell the 850 if you don't sell the 240.

One thing is for sure. I'm impervious to Wantingnewcaritus! I've paid off two cars and two motorcycles to date. Payments are a bummer! At least with this route, I get something cool, different, and personal for a lot less money and hassle then something off the showroom floor.

Yeah, try to relax and stick with it. I think you'll end up with some rather special if you do.

Immm Baaack

Sorry i started to flake out. This car is really starting to get to me. MY plan was to buy a 242 shell and swap all the goodies over but i think the ole girl still has some soul left in her to kill.

Its still not running but i gareentee that by the next orlando meet she will be operational and have the means to destroy not only her tires but her own damn engine.

Just gave her a bath and armoralled the plastic. so nice.

the car should be running by next week, then the vw can go in auto trader and i can get some real money to make this car less of a lazy bitch

Until next time peace

Ps it was the new fuel pump. (stay away from TRE) and i love you guys so much (cept you mike, cause you wont buy my vw :) )

Back