• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Official AZ Meet

FYI if anyone needs some really nice black cloth front seat for a 700 or 900 series hit me up. I have mikes old seats. Free, just come and get them

Thanks to everyone coming down! I know it is a long drive, but I hope it was worth it :) I plan on doing this every year around the same time.

Big props go out to Sean for running the grill, food came out perfect man!

I've missed hanging with you guys, and I've been so busy trying to stay afloat. This was literally one of only days off in like, what... 5 months?

So again, thanks again for making the drive down, and nope to see you next year!

Thanks to everyone coming down! I know it is a long drive, but I hope it was worth it :) I plan on doing this every year around the same time.

Big props go out to Sean for running the grill, food came out perfect man!

I've missed hanging with you guys, and I've been so busy trying to stay afloat. This was literally one of only days off in like, what... 5 months?

So again, thanks again for making the drive down, and nope to see you next year!

NO bulgogi!

Thanks for organizing everything. I enjoyed it lots.
nice little turnout

jesse, sorry i didnt make it out. Car took forever at the shop getting the brakes done. Ill come down soon and hang out and pick your brain about exhaust work :)

Mafoose is the now the proud (?) owner of the green 242, I really need to update my signature...

Yeah it was great chilling with you guys and meeting new people. I like your house too. Its got a nice feel to it. Also food was great and so was the strawberry eegee's.

Back