• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Beach Party Funtimes wheeeeeeeeee! (Marin, CA - Aug. 18th)

hot dogs are fine with me. save your money lan. if someone already has a grill awesome, but don't go out and buy one.

Probably want to be out of Sac by 11am that way we have 3 hours to get there in case traffic is bad.

Ok well we can all meet up at like 10:00 - 10:30 ish and leave at 11:00. I think myred240 wants to meet up and maybe some other modesto people? I think I have some charcoal.

I was volunteering to pick one up, but it sounds like that might not be a good idea? Let me know before I go spend money.

Save your money for beer :cheers:
I'll bring a cooler with ice.
Hmm.... I could probably find a smallllllllllll BBQ if someone wants to bring charcoal and other combustibles.

If you want to bring it that would be cool. Last time we just dug up a bunch of hot coals from the burnt wood and cooked with it in the BBQ. At this point I'm fine with hot dogs over an open fire. Bring hangers. I'll bring a bunch of hot dogs and buns. Not sure If it'll be enough for everybody but definitely more than we can eat.

Bring
HangerChromeThree.jpg

Ok I will be coming in my car and my brother will be driving his benz. I'm going to bring some turkey dogs and maybe some recreational stuff. Should I bring my scooter? O yea and I will bring some coronas and maybe some other goodies.

Ok well we can all meet up at like 10:00 - 10:30 ish and leave at 11:00. I think myred240 wants to meet up and maybe some other modesto people? I think I have some charcoal.

Sounds good, give me a call friday night to let me know where to meet you. 530-919-0470.

Dan

If anyone needs somthing hauled I will have the dually. Russ won't be without the BMW while I go up the coast. He hates driving my truck.

I'm looking forward to this but it will be tearing me away from the races at Laguna Seca and the Councours..... but I guess I will survive:-P

I will be bringing some beer, meat and snacks. What else is needed?

Oh and the beer marinated chicken, that's easy!

Back