• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Raleigh/Durham - Garage Hang-Out, Burgers, Beers. - April 21st

boostdemon

creative mastermind
Where: Dana's house
When: Saturday April 21st
Time: 1:30pm till 5pm

We haven't had a meet and greet for a while. I'm going to welcome people over to the house and garage. I'll fire up the grill and make some burgers and dogs if people want. Basically just hang out and talk cars for a few hours. Might wrench on my 745 a bit but we'll see what condition the garage is in by then. :lol:

Last edited:
I might be out of town, but if I'm not I'll swing by. Everyone can make fun of my pile of garbage.

NEAT

I'd love to come, but that's my daughter's first birthday so....y'all have fun.

Nice. Well as of next week i'll be daily driving a volvo again for the first time in 10 years... so maybe i'll have some rejuvenated interest in doing meets. Obviously if you made the hike over here you're welcome to camp at my place.

Nice! Make sure to remind me what pile of stuff you have for the 745 and how much so i can be sure to have cash on hand.

No worries, hanging out and getting another volvo going is all the payment I need. I'll definitely be bringing the starter and just a bunch of randomness that we might need as well. Also bringing something to help with the handling :oogle:

LH2.2 correct?

I?m tentatively in. I?ll be in glen burnie until noon friday, so maybe i can hit key brewing and head down early. If it changes to sunday, i?ll adapt.

I mean i'm open to doing Sunday instead if thats easier for people. I just play hockey on sundays so i didn't want the schedule conflict potential since i dont know when that game time will be.

No no... it'll be the whole weekend if it happens. But apparently my wife said that's this next weekend so seems good?

Damn. I?ll be in NC the following weekend.

I mean we can also hang the following weekend. I don't actually like Raleigh, but we have bars here... we could just be those people and go pop hoods at one of said bars and have people be extremely confused and think all of our cars broke down together?

People can bring beer and snacks if you want.
I'll supply burgers and dogs... people can bring other stuff if you want to cook it.

Back