• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What aftermarket spoilers fit the 700 series?

89_740Turbo

Now, that I've come to conclusion that finding a factory original 740 Turbo spoiler is about as hard to find as the Holy Grail or the first edition magazine of Hustler, I'm wondering what aftermarket spoilers will fit the 740 Turbo.

I've heard that some Toyota spoilers will fit, but I can't verify. I don't want it looking like a ricer so a low profile spoiler like the 850 spoiler would be cool. Any ideas?

80's firebird fits real good.

nostickies2.jpg

PIR.JPG

Last edited:
I put one of the e39 spoilers on my 944 and I was fairly happy how it turned out. I have an OEM 740se lip spoiler for my 744 I have just struggled to add that big of a spoiler to the car.

I put one of the e39 spoilers on my 944 and I was fairly happy how it turned out. I have an OEM 740se lip spoiler for my 744 I have just struggled to add that big of a spoiler to the car.

Yea thats the thing. I dont want to add a big spoiler on the car. I dont think the 740 with a large spoiler looks good at all

Hiperfauto had an NOS 7 series spoiler for sale ....... interrogate the FS column, you will find it. Good guy, he is a pleasure to deal with.

Back