• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Carlisle "Import & Performance" : May 19-21 2017

Going to the Carlisle "Import & Performance" show?

• Total voters
Mods, can we get this event pinned? Keeps dropping from the events page so idk if everyone is getting a chance to see it. Thanks!

I'll be in attendance Saturday most likely. I've go nothing to bring to show, but it's always a cool day, and a chance to hunt some parts the old school way.

Speaking of which, anyone need any 140 parts? I have a ride I'm probably going to part before then and I could bring them along.

I hope to be there.

Details on the 140 you're parting? Year? # of doors?

I'd be looking for chrome door handles, mirrors, tailgate handle, must be clean and shiny. Rust-free body parts ...

I'm sure a bunch of VCOA members will be there, me included. The problem with this show is 9 out 10 times it rains Sat. and Sun. and sometimes Friday, which of course sucks big time for everyone.

I will be there with umbrellas and raincoats for sale cheap.

I hope to be there.

Details on the 140 you're parting? Year? # of doors?

I'd be looking for chrome door handles, mirrors, tailgate handle, must be clean and shiny. Rust-free body parts ...

Hey man, it's a 1970 145. I may have access to a few other random parts by then as well. I'll send you a message.

I can't believe this is only 2 pages. I feel like it's gotten to 30+ pages in the past.

I'll be bringing a black 98 V70 base model(same car as last year) because I've been bedridden for the past week and won't have time to get my 240 or trailer ready. A little bummed about it.

Anyone wanna meet up at the Harrisburg Perkins for lunch on Friday?

I'll be there. Looks like I'm rolling up solo unless someone local decides to tag along, but I'll bring the monster hooptie

7 years in a row, of course I am! I'll be in the XC...unless maybe I can convince the coworker who wants to sell me his M3 to let me test drive it for the weekend. :oogle:

I have a set of Volvo branded load bars for sale, if anyone wants to grab them off me. PM me so I know. Can't guarantee I'll be checking this thread.

Yeah, my XC needs somw sh1t done before I want to drive it 3+ hours.

M3 with a Volvo badge ziptied to the grille. Or maybe even the whole grille from the 242 ziptied on. :lol:

Yeah, my XC needs somw sh1t done before I want to drive it 3+ hours.

M3 with a Volvo badge ziptied to the grille. Or maybe even the whole grille from the 242 ziptied on. :lol:

I'll see if I can't put together a Volvo trunk badge that we can rtv on, it'll peel right off with no damage

woodenpudden has a mismatched pair, one old one new. good bushings. Free if you want them. I don't feel like pushing a car in to remove a pair.

*edit: I'll be going solo if Pete doesn't step up and meet me in Newark/Philly. I'm trying to lure him with burley oak sours. we'll see...

Last edited:
Back