• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

940 Possible vacuum problem - 91 940 Turbo

wtkc1

This is my first post. Thank you in advance for any answers given. With that being said, here is the issue that I have:

Whenever I am driving my 940 with the blower blowing to my vents, if I press the gas pedal the air stops blowing to the vents and begins to blow high and low. Once the transmission stops shifting the air blows back through the vents. Help and thanks.:wtf:

Check the little round black and white vacuum check valve between the intake manifold and firewall. When youaccelerate, intake vacuum goes away. There is a vacuum reservoir under the dash that holds vacuum for the heater vents and it is probably losing vacuum through this check valve.
Good luck,
Dave

Can someone give me a name and/or a part number. I have search salvage yard all over, and I have yet been able to find one. Also can it be bypassed?

Vacuum issue

Thanks alot. Ordered and waiting for it to get here. My next question is what would be a good factory bodykit and spoiler for my baby?

It could also (more likely) be the valve under the dash which controls flow distribution. Its alot tougher to get to. Search the 700/900 faq on how to bypass it, that's what i ended up doing.

Back