• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mesh rims on a 745

Spottty

Well what does everyone think? I think they look kinda cool but I am not sure. Thats not my Wagon btw but I want it too look like it. I want the new style bumpers and the new Headlights. The original pic had Titan's (?) (18 inch Volvo R's) and they look cool but are very pricey!

wetoddimage.wtdr

that is my car :-) , well not anymore since some whore rear ended me :-( ! well, it is still being debated about repair. I just put the body kit on too. Those rims would be awesome, like the set lilpaz is selling. 18 look nice but they are too much for me, I would not be able to get the car low enough without spending some serious wad. Good luck!!

temp.jpg
[/url]

when I was at IPD I saw it on their project car that is always in the lot. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it is the motronics logo. I asked and IPD said to get it from signs now, in the same complex, which is where they had it done. You can take the design to any place that will cut you vinyl signs.

v70_lg.jpg

I believe that was the Volvo motorsports logo on the BTCC cars. It came on the '95 T-5R in the form of a small vertical emblem on the rear, and iPD uses it in some of their decals on the horizontal.

Yeah, iPd calls that thing the "Motorsports" emblem... I have 16" Hockenheim R's on my 745... I'm gonna paint them black... Then I'll post a pic 8-)

Back