• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

dont know

lunch box

ok so ive replaced the injectors and fpr 3 time on my 88 740 t. im running 10 pounds with just a down pipe. soon as it gets to about 4700 rps it starts kickin and sputering. i have no idea what is wrong. fuel pump/filter? dont know

ok wasnt wires either. and now its doin it when i take a corner fast. it will start to sputter about half way through the turn

My car recently started doing this, I recently turned down the boost (its at about 8psi now), added an msd blaster 2 coil...suddenly now when I almost floor it, and it gets to about 4500rpm it starts sputtering and jumping. It does it a little when you fully floor it, but nowhere near as much as about 7/8's of the way to the floor at 4500rpm.

Sounds pretty lame, but wow is it every annoying...I don't even know where to start looking, any suggestions?

sounds like fuel, possibly the in-tank pump. It will get prgressively worse going around corners. Easy to swap out with one from PnP.

Back