• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

I will carry all wagon sized boxes that have aerogel, or feathers, or carbon fiber in them, as to avoid tire to fender shens, I can only carry like five pounds.

M.

The Final Vancity Basement Sausage 2k16 (now minus sausage). For those willing to help move some boxes across the road from my new place in North White Rock I mean South Surrey. I was thinking of meeting at my place in Vancouver between 1130-12, loading up and heading to the new place around 12-1215. Unloading around 1pm and then heading to Moby Dick's for fish and chips. Other driving shens potentially available under the guidance of DarkKratoz.... To be discussed at M.D.'s

Last edited:
Whoa, you guys were chatty while I was gone!

Borrow a rooftop box from me. :)

Does this still stand if you're also coming? :lol:
I should really just get on getting my own.

I will carry all wagon sized boxes that have aerogel, or feathers, or carbon fiber in them, as to avoid tire to fender shens, I can only carry like five pounds.

M.

Worst. Moving company. Ever.

:lol:

Plus thanks to ride quality, there is a 50-60% breakage policy.

:rofl:

Assuming that's Marcus/Roads Untravelled video? Dang, are they blowing up or something?

The Final Vancity Basement Sausage 2k16 (now minus sausage).

On the plus side, we're adding fish smell, which I hear accents sausage parties nicely. :oogle:

For those willing to help move some boxes across the road from my new place in North White Rock I mean South Surrey. I was thinking of meeting at my place in Vancouver between 1130-12, loading up and heading to the new place around 12-1215. Unloading around 1pm and then heading to Moby Dick's for fish and chips. Other driving shens potentially available under the guidance of DarkKratoz.... To be discussed at M.D.'s

Sounds good to me!

Fish place can be negotiated prior to departure....

No arguments from me!

Trying my best to make it out! Darth has brakes again now.

Excellent! Should be a nice drive!

Back